Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Just spotted this on Amazon...

Some time ago, at the invitation of Gregory Norminton, I went to Scotland for the weekend to visit an energy-neutral village.  This was part of a project to generate stories for a book called Beacons, published by the excellent and appropriately-named OneWorld, and I am excited to see it come alive on Amazon today (complete with its beautiful cover by Nick Hayes (one of the authors in the book)).  


All author royalties will go to the Stop Climate Chaos Coalition, the UK's largest group of people dedicated to action on climate change and limiting its impact on the world's poorest people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne S said...

Speaking of climate change, I recently read Barbara Kingsolver's new novel Flight Behaviour which deals directly and eloquently on the subject of climate change and global warming. It's a wonderful novel as are all of her earlier books.

Wed Jan 16, 01:07:00 am  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Thanks Anne, I've only read one Kingsolver book (Poisonwood Bible) which I much enjoyed - so I'll certainly be adding this to my list .

Wed Jan 16, 05:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home